[parsec-users] Running a benchmark without ./parsecmgmt

Jerry orzgodlo at gmail.com
Mon May 31 14:03:26 EDT 2010


you need parameters.

please refer to the files /inst/*.runconf

2010/5/31 Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahmood at yahoo.com>

> Didn't work
>
> bash-3.00# pwd
> .../pkgs/apps/blackscholes/inst/sparc-solaris.gcc/bin
> bash-3.00# ./blackscholes
> ld.so.1: blackscholes: fatal: libstdc++.so.6: open failed: No such file or
> directory
> Killed
>
>
>  *// Naderan *Mahmood;*
>
>
>  ------------------------------
> *From:* kishore kumar <kishoreguptaos at gmail.com>
> *To:* PARSEC Users <parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu>
> *Sent:* Mon, May 31, 2010 10:14:49 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [parsec-users] Running a benchmark without ./parsecmgmt
>
> ..not obj/ ....go to inst/
>
> Best,
> Kishore Kumar Pusukuri
>
>
>
>
> 2010/5/31 Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahmood at yahoo.com>
>
>>   Hi,
>> When I run "./parsecmgmt -a run -p blackscholes", there is no problem.
>> However when I enter the obj/... and run the bianry "./blackscholes", I
>> get this error:
>>
>> ld.so.1: blackscholes: fatal: libstdc++.so.6: open failed: No such file
>> or directory
>>
>> How can I run the binary without "./parsecmgmt"?
>>
>>  *// Naderan *Mahmood;*
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> parsec-users mailing list
>> parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
>> https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/mailman/listinfo/parsec-users
>>
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> parsec-users mailing list
> parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
> https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/mailman/listinfo/parsec-users
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/parsec-users/attachments/20100531/f671aeab/attachment.html>


More information about the parsec-users mailing list