[parsec-users] Simulation time of "facesim" and "vips"

Muhammad abid Mughal mabidm_pieas at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 21:32:02 EDT 2010

Hi guys/Chris,
                        Hope you all doing good. I am running timing simulation of above-said benchmarks using "simsmall" data set.
But its been running for almost 7 days. Is there anyway to reduce this huge simulation time for these benchmarks without compromising on the performance measurement accuracy? ie performance measurement must be representative of the work done by these benchmarks.

i find it hard to switch to another Simulator fast simulator (ie Flexus) . I am using GEMS simulator.

Regards,
Muhammad abid