[parsec-users] Is incremental build possible?

Fri Nov 5 20:03:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

The framework itself does not support incremental builds of individual
packages. You can however do this yourself by building packages manually.
Have a look at the PARSEC tutorial to see where everything is located.

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of Mehmet
Esat Belviranli
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 7:37 PM
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Subject: [parsec-users] Is incremental build possible?

Hi,

I am carrying my research on PARSEC suite and frequently changing the source
code to try if it works. But for some applications (like raytrace,
facesim..) It takes too long to compile although I change a single file
which other files usually have no compile dependencies on it.

Is there a way to incrementally build those applications using parsecmgmt?

Thanks