[parsec-users] Profiling PARSEC BENCHMARKS

Sat Nov 20 15:34:54 EST 2010

Anusha,

What profiling strategy is the best depends on what type of information
you're interested in. Check the output of the profiling tools to see what it
does and make sure it gives you what you're looking for.

You can enable gprof support for the PARSEC benchmarks by adapting the build
configuration files. How to do that is described in the PARSEC tutorial
available from the PARSEC website.