[parsec-users] Using Pthreadw

Anusha anu.jeya at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 11:14:56 EST 2010

Ok, here is my problem

- If I use parsecmgmt to run vips benchmark and change the number of
threads, it works fine (Based on the fact that the execution time varies as
I change the number of threads)

- To use pthreadw to run vips, I cannot use parsecmgmt (I assume so, correct
me if I am wrong)

- To run the vips benchmark directly on commandline without using
parsecmgmt, I gave pthreadw "path of vips binary" after exporting
IM_CONCURRENCY variable

- Should anything else be set before running the benchmark directly on
command line without using parsecmgmt.

-That is the part I am missing I guess.

-Anusha