[parsec-users] Maximum number of threads

Jim Dempsey jim at quickthreadprogramming.com
Sun Oct 3 19:31:07 EDT 2010

The number of threads is usually limited by the operating system and
libraries. Creating more threads than logical processors for compute bound
applications is generally copunter productive. Unless syou have 1024 logical
processors I would recommend against doing so. But feel free to expriment.

Jim Dempsey