[parsec-users] compile PARSEC for SESC

Wed Oct 20 15:56:02 EDT 2010

Hello Kai,

I currently don't know of any ports of PARSEC to SESC. Several people have
expressed interest in using PARSEC with SESC, so there might be ports of at
least some PARSEC benchmarks that are being used out there.

If you want to use PARSEC for SESC you'll have to cross compile the programs
for MIPS. You might want to have a look at the tech report that the UT
Austin people created, they have done that to get PARSEC to run on Alpha.
The necessary steps will probably be fairly similar.

If anybody has any information on running PARSEC on SESC please share the
information on the parsec-users mailing list.