[parsec-users] off-chip misses and the code behind it.

Muhammad abid Mughal mabidm_pieas at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 08:56:38 EDT 2010

Hi,
     I am running PARSEC on simulated machine,running Solaris10 Operating
system.I am observing off-chip misses.I want to relate off-chip misses to the
part of code which it belongs to, i.e. which misses belong to which
functions.This way i come to know the part of code causing more misses.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Muhammad abid