[parsec-users] PARSEC 2.1 Solaris Binaries Unable to Setup

Thu Sep 30 16:42:08 EDT 2010

Ke,

You need to unpack the binary distributions to the same directory that
contains your PARSEC distribution. The binaries themselves don't come with
any inputs or information about how to run them, that stuff is part of the
PARSEC core distribution. At the very least you also need to download PARSEC
2.1 Core.