[parsec-users] PARSEC 2.1 Solaris Binaries Unable to Setup

Ke Chen kechen.usa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:44:02 EDT 2010

Chiris,

Thanks!  It is solved and runs correctly.

You are right, I didn't unpack the file to the same directory.  I manually
copied the files to the parsec-2.1 directory, and they were all located to
the right places.

Best,
Ke

2010/9/30 Christian Bienia <cbienia at cs.princeton.edu>

>  Ke,
>

> You need to unpack the binary distributions to the same directory that
> contains your PARSEC distribution. The binaries themselves don’t come with
> any inputs or information about how to run them, that stuff is part of the
> PARSEC core distribution. At the very least you also need to download PARSEC
> 2.1 Core.
>

> Best,
>
> Chris

Ke Chen
Graduate Student - Department of Electrical Engineering
University of Notre Dame
Office: 227 Cushing Hall
Notre Dame IN  46556
Tel: 574-631-5644