[parsec-users] Error with Bodytrack- Help please

Yungang Bao ybao at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Apr 5 21:55:59 EDT 2011

Hi Akram,

It seems that the compile work stops after completing compiling in FlexImageLib. In fact,there is another directory "TrackingBenchmark" to be compiled. Can you check what is the value of the "SUBDIRS" variable in Makefile?

Best Regards,
Yungang

----- Original Message -----
From: "Akram Ben Ahmed" <m5141153 at u-aizu.ac.jp>
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 12:24:56 AM
Subject: [parsec-users] Error with Bodytrack- Help please

Dear all,

I'm trying to build Bodytrack with parsec 2.1, and I got the following error.

[PARSEC] Error: 'env CXXFLAGS=-O3 -funroll-loops -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -static-libgcc -Wl,--hash-style=both,--as-needed -DPARSEC_VERSION=2.1 -fexceptions /usr/bin/make' failed.

I attached the generated log file.
If anybody can help me, I'll be really grateful.

Thank you

Akram