[parsec-users] Bind threads to cores?

Binh Q. Pham binhpham at cs.rutgers.edu
Fri Aug 5 15:34:49 EDT 2011

Hi Mahmood,
Thanks for the response. I used "taskset" before, but it seems to me
taskset can only bind the whole process/application to a core. What I
want to do here is to bind individual thread to a specific core.
So if I do: taskset -c 0 ./bodytrack -n 16 ....
It will bind bodytrack and its 16 threads to core 0, correct?

Binh