[parsec-users] New inputs for benchmarks

Thomas Patson thomas.patson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 19:57:15 EDT 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get a pointer to generating inputs for the parsec
benchmarks that have larger working sets ( even larger than the native
inputs that have been provided ). Is there a document available or even some
scripts ? Should I just look at the test and simsmall inputs and see what
they are on a per-benchmark basis and then generate inputs for each
benchmark ? Are there any scripts that can be helpful and save me some time
? Some sort of guidance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Tom