[parsec-users] New inputs for benchmarks

Yungang Bao ybao at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Aug 22 20:20:00 EDT 2011

Hi Tom,

We are sorry we don't have scripts to generate larger inputs. But you can generate inputs by yourself. There is one paper on PARSEC inputs which may be useful: "Fidelity and Scaling of the PARSEC Benchmark Inputs" (http://parsec.cs.princeton.edu/publications/bienia10inputs.pdf)

Best Regards,
Yungang

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Patson" <thomas.patson at gmail.com>
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 7:57:15 PM
Subject: [parsec-users] New inputs for benchmarks

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get a pointer to generating inputs for the parsec benchmarks that have larger working sets ( even larger than the native inputs that have been provided ). Is there a document available or even some scripts ? Should I just look at the test and simsmall inputs and see what they are on a per-benchmark basis and then generate inputs for each benchmark ? Are there any scripts that can be helpful and save me some time ? Some sort of guidance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Tom