[parsec-users] New inputs for benchmarks

Thomas Patson thomas.patson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:08:00 EDT 2011

Thanks Yungang, however I have a follow-up question. I looked into that
paper which you mentioned and I have a few questions

Is it possible to get hold of the real world inputs that were scaled down ?
I could not find a reference. Sorry if I missed it.
I intend to scale down the real world input but keep the working sets even
bigger than what they are for the native input, hence
the need to get the real world inputs that were used , as mentioned in the
paper

Thanks again!