[parsec-users] does PARSEC build on the Mac OS X

Vijay Thiruvengadam vijayaragha2 at wisc.edu
Sat Dec 17 10:04:12 EST 2011

Hello

I am trying to build PARSEC 2.1 fluid animate benchmark on my Mac OS X with intel 64-bit processor. I know PARSEC may not be compatible with MAC OS but I am giving it a try as I do not have access to a linux machine with 12GB of free space.

I am a student and I am trying to analyze this benchmark for a class project. The university provides me access to a linux PC but only allows 8GB of space. I tried installing Ubuntu on my macbook but there are a lot of issues making Ubuntu work with Macbook hardware.

Can somebody please suggest how I could proceed?

Thanks
Vijay