[parsec-users] Porting PARSEC to GPUs (CUDA)

Matt Sinclair msinclair at wisc.edu
Tue Feb 8 14:48:00 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

I've been doing some work on porting the PARSEC benchmarks to GPUs,
specifically CUDA, and I was wondering if anyone else is working on
porting PARSEC to GPUs?  I haven't seen any traffic on this on the
mailing list, but I thought it was worth asking?  The reason I ask is
that I have done some work porting some of the PARSEC benchmarks to
CUDA myself, and I'm interested to see if anyone else has done some
work with different benchmarks that I could leverage?

Regards,
Matt Sinclair
University of Wisconsin-Madison
College of Engineering, ECE Dept.