[parsec-users] Porting PARSEC to GPUs (CUDA)

Raghu web.raghu.p at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:40:38 EST 2011

Hi Matt,

You can probably look at the Rodinia benchmark suite. (
http://lava.cs.virginia.edu/Rodinia/)
They have accelerated PARSEC's Streamcluster using CUDA. I had worked on
PARSEC's Streamcluster and Blackscholes myself about a year back as a small
project, and you can achieve appreciable speedups for these (or any of the
data-parallel benchmarks atleast) for large data sets. There is a CUDA
implementation of Blackscholes in the Nvidia CUDA SDK - although this has
got nothing to do with PARSEC.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Raghu.