[parsec-users] Porting PARSEC to GPUs (CUDA)

Matt Sinclair msinclair at wisc.edu
Fri Feb 11 20:18:25 EST 2011

Hi guys.

1.  John - thanks for the information!  Yeah, vips didn't seem like
the best choice to me either.  Are you planning on using Orc for any
of the PARSEC benchmarks, or just things like convolution separate
from the PARSEC benchmarks?

2.  Raghu - Yeah, I'm aware of the Rodinia suite.  They do use both of
those, as you mention.  I should have been more specific about what
had already been done.  I've also done those benchmarks + fluidanimate
+ swaptions in CUDA.  Additionally, as you mention, the Nvidia CUDA
SDK has blackscholes, but it's a very different blackscholes.

Thanks,
Matt