[parsec-users] Parsec Download problem

Ashok Jaiswal Ashok.Jaiswal at ies.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jan 19 08:42:05 EST 2011

Hello Parsec-Users group,

I have tried to download Parsec2.1 version from home page
http://parsec.cs.princeton.edu/index.htm. But download is not able to
complete. On the website size is shown (3GB), when I download it , size is
shown only 64MB. I have tried to download different parts as shown on
http://parsec.cs.princeton.edu/download.htm but the same problem. It looks
to me a server problem. Can someone confirm if you have also seen the same
issue in download?

Best Regards
Ashok