[parsec-users] Parsec Download problem

Fan Gaofeng gfan1 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Wed Jan 19 08:49:56 EST 2011

I have this same problem at first as well.

Later I download it under Linux and everything is OK. I do not know why. So
does the unrar process.

When I unpack the package under Windows, it report corrupt. But later, when
I tar -xzvf the package under Linux, nothing run happens.

Maybe it helps though I do not know why.

Regards

Fan Gaofeng
Research Student
School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
PHONE:+65 92979368
Alternative e-mail: cnMuggle at gmail.com
Muggle-Born can be Wizard