[parsec-users] Parsec Download problem

Floris Van den Abeele floris.vandenabeele at ugent.be
Wed Jan 19 13:54:48 EST 2011

Hi,

I've encountered the same problem, sometimes the server drops the connection
and you have to resume your download.
Under linux use GNU wget to download the file with the -c parameter, this
will automatically continue the download when the connection is lost, e.g.:
wget -c
http://coblitz.codeen.org/parsec.cs.princeton.edu/download/2.1/parsec-2.1.tar.gz
I have no experience with windows hough.

Greetings,
Floris