[parsec-users] Output of facesim

Sergey Blagodurov sergey_blagodurov at sfu.ca
Sun May 8 19:48:41 EDT 2011

Hello,

>From the description of facesim I take it that this program simulates
a movement of muscles of a human face. In the invocation string there
is a possibility to provide the last frame of the simulation. The text
output of facesim then says that every frame prior to that is
simulated. I was wondering if it is possible to somehow obtain these
frames after execution? What I'd like to do is to make a video from
them which can be useful for a presentation.

Thank you!

--
Sincerely,

Sergey Blagodurov