[parsec-users] Output of facesim

Yungang Bao ybao at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon May 9 10:02:30 EDT 2011

Hi Sergey,

You could refer to Christian Bienia's PhD thesis for more information on facesim.
http://parsec.cs.princeton.edu/publications/bienia11benchmarking.pdf

Regarding the output, you probably need to modify the source codes on your demand.

Best Regards,
Yungang

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sergey Blagodurov" <sergey_blagodurov at sfu.ca>
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2011 7:48:41 PM
Subject: [parsec-users] Output of facesim

Hello,

>From the description of facesim I take it that this program simulates
a movement of muscles of a human face. In the invocation string there
is a possibility to provide the last frame of the simulation. The text
output of facesim then says that every frame prior to that is
simulated. I was wondering if it is possible to somehow obtain these
frames after execution? What I'd like to do is to make a video from
them which can be useful for a presentation.

Thank you!

--
Sincerely,

Sergey Blagodurov