[parsec-users] Did anyone get freqmine run through?

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 03:32:42 EST 2011

I have no problem.
Running with one thread:

mahmood at mpc:inputs$ ./freqmine kosarak_250k.dat 220
PARSEC Benchmark Suite Version 2.1
transaction number is 250000
1425
11337
34098
63741
99770
149038
199629
221458
198502
143333
83353
39081
14773
4463
1043
176
19
1
the data preparation cost 0.197244 seconds, the FPgrowth cost 0.710857 seconds
mahmood at mpc:inputs$

Do you see the outputs?

// Naderan *Mahmood;