[parsec-users] canneal native input query

Thomas Patson thomas.patson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 22:55:12 EDT 2011

Hi there,

I need to create a bigger input for canneal , even bigger than native. I was
wondering one way could be to
to create a netlist with native's netlist replicated twice (or 4 times) to
give me a 2x or 4x bigger
input. So if the native netlist is for a chip, this netlist
would essentially be of 2 independent or 4 independent chips.
Is it reasonable to do so ?  A comment from the authors would be extremely
helpful.

The reason I intend to so is that I need a bigger memory footprint which
exerts even more memory
pressure than what the native input set puts.

But if this is not reasonable, can the authors point out how they got these
netlists ? Are there other
netlists publicly available belonging to more complex systems, which I can
then preprocess and
format to create 'huge' input set ?

Thanks alot

Tom