[parsec-users] Parsec GPU Implementations?

Manish Arora marora at cs.ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 19 01:13:36 EDT 2011

Hi All

During the ISCA tutorial Parsec developers were soliciting GPU
implementations of the various benchmarks. From my search (Matt Sinclair's
work) I have found evidence of blackscholes, fluidanimate and streamcluster
(swaptions as well but slower than CPU) being ported onto GPU's. Have the
parsec developers received any other successful implementations? Does any
one know of any other pointers to GPU implementations of other benchmarks?

regards
Manish