[parsec-users] design documentation for source code of fluidanimate

Yungang Bao ybao at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Oct 31 10:54:42 EDT 2011

Hi Vijay,

You might get some information from the "README" file in the "src" directory.
You can also refer to this paper to get more information.

M. Müller, D. Charypar, M. Gross, Particle-Based Fluid Simulation for
Interactive Applications, in Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Computer
Animatio (SCA) 2003, pp 154-159

Yungang

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vijay Thiruvengadam" <vijayaragha2 at wisc.edu>
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 8:51:41 AM
Subject: [parsec-users] design documentation for source code of fluidanimate

Hello

I am a first year grad student trying to understand the implementation of the FLUIDANIMATE code set of the PARSEC benchmark tool. Do you have any design document that can help me understand the C++ source code of FLUIDANIMATE?

If not, any pointers on how I should go about studying/understanding the code set will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Vijay