[parsec-users] PARSEC Test Time

Joydeep Mukherjee jmukherj at ucalgary.ca
Mon Apr 9 20:40:30 EDT 2012

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way I can time my tests in PARSEC. For
example, when I am running the blackscholes package with simlarge input, the
test finishes in 2 seconds. Is there any way I can change the input
parameters in such a way so as to run the test for 100 seconds?

joydeep at joydeep-virtual-machine:~/parsec-2.1/bin$ ./parsecmgmt -a run -p
blackscholes -i simlarge

[PARSEC] Benchmarks to run:  blackscholes

[PARSEC] [========== Running benchmark blackscholes ==========]

[PARSEC] Deleting old run directory.

[PARSEC] Setting up run directory.

[PARSEC] Unpacking benchmark input 'simlarge'.

in_64K.txt

[PARSEC] Running 'time
/home/joydeep/parsec-2.1/bin/../pkgs/apps/blackscholes/inst/amd64-linux.gcc/
bin/blackscholes 1 in_64K.txt prices.txt':

[PARSEC] [---------- Beginning of output ----------]

PARSEC Benchmark Suite Version 2.1

Num of Options: 65536

Num of Runs: 100