[parsec-users] How to set the input parameter for simsmall, simmedium and simlarge?

nilufar ferdous ferdous.nilufar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:20:27 EDT 2012

Hi  James,

You can get the commands for running any application in
/parsec/parsec/pkgs/apps/bodytrack /parsec folder.
click the file simsmall.runconf and there you will find the parameter to
set for bodytrack after ./bodytrack. Like:

 ./bodytrack sequenceB_1 4 1 1000 5 0 64(put the thread number here integer
value).
I hope it will help you.
Thanks!
lima