[parsec-users] Seems VIPS results differs in 1 thread and 2 threads?

Yungang Bao ybao at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jul 17 01:29:09 EDT 2012

Hi John,

Thank you.

Do you mean the following modification?

> return( im_LabQ2disp( in, out, im_col_displays( 7 ) ) );
---
< return (im_copy( in, out, ));

But since the output image is in a coded format, which function can we call to convert it to an image again?

Best Regards,

Yungang