[parsec-users] Parsec Benchmark output validation

Yungang Bao ybao at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri May 4 10:11:12 EDT 2012

Hi Dennis,

For those workloads which don't have output, the programs check the results themselves. For example, blackscholes uses "numError" to verify its results.

Best Regards,
Yungang

----- Original Message -----
From: "Teng-Feng Yang" <shinrairis at gmail.com>
To: "PARSEC Users" <parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 4:01:36 AM
Subject: [parsec-users] Parsec Benchmark output validation

Greetings

I am testing the performance of my simulator with parsec benchmarks recently.
However, I have noticed that some applications in parsec benchmark suite does not output any results (ex. blackscholes)
How can I verify if these applications are successfully simulated and produce correct output?

Any help would be grateful!
Thanks

Dennis