[parsec-users] PARSEC benchmark with contended traffic

Udit Kumar udit.vlsi at gmail.com
Tue May 8 04:32:18 EDT 2012

Hello friends,

I need help regarding traffic behavior of different benchmark.

We designed an Adaptive routing algorithm, and we are looking
benchmark with large contended traffic so that we can see real
adavantage of the adaptive routing.

I tried to look canneal application and my observation is that this
benchmark traffic is limited by large traffic on particular node (34).
But as I understand adaptive routing can provide great value if
contention is during the journey of the packets/flits.

I also tried to study papers on PARSEC benchmark but not able to find
out this information directly.

Please suggest me some benchmark applications.

Thanks & Regards,
Udit Kumar