[parsec-users] Freqmine does not execute from external directory

Akshatha mulki Bhat fdm546 at my.utsa.edu
Mon May 14 15:52:33 EDT 2012

Hi PARSEC users,

I am trying to run parsec/freqmine benchmark from an external directory.
Even though I specify a full path for 'parsecmgmt', the benchmark does not
execute. However, I am able to build/uninstall this benchmark from the
external directory, execution doesn't work.

This is the error I get:
[PARSEC] Error: Binary
'/home/parsec-2.1/pkgs/apps/freqmine/inst/amd64-linux.gcc-openmp/bin/freqmine'
of package 'freqmine' cannot be found.

I tried setting PARSECDIR env variable to parsec folder, however the error
still exists..

The benchmark executes fine when run from parsec directory.
Any ideas on this?

Thanks
Akshatha