[parsec-users] freqmine: segmentation fault on simlarge input

Amittai Aviram amittai.aviram at yale.edu
Wed May 16 22:07:22 EDT 2012

Hi, Joe!

OK, I noticed that part of the code, too, and wondered whether it could cause a data race.  However, I just tried your suggestion of annotating every call to release_node_before_mining and release_node_after_mining with "#pragma omp critical"--and, of course, commented the current "#pragma omp critical" lines out--but, alas, I am still getting the same segmentation fault, in exactly the same place.

Amittai