[parsec-users] howto run parsec without parsecmgmt

Yu Zhang zhangyu2004 at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 12:48:38 EDT 2012

after many times of trying I found the facesim can be run without parsecmgmt this way:

cd parsec-2.1/pkgs/apps/facesim/run
../inst/amd64-linux.gcc/bin/facesim -timing -threads 1 -lastframe 100

this is the native input case, the other cases may follow a similar way.
The error:

PARSEC Benchmark Suite Version 2.1
Simulation                                        Can't open ./Face_Data/Eftychis_840k/Front_370k/face_simulation_1.tet for read (binary)

doesn't appear any more :-)
[parsec-users] howto run parsec without parsecmgmt
    kishore kumar
    kishoreguptaos at gmail.com

    Tue May 25 22:10:48 EDT 2010