[parsec-users] Set affinity of benchmarks in SMT processor

biswabandan panda biswa.uce at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 22:42:51 EST 2012

You could try - export GOMP_CPU_AFFINITY="0 1"

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:18 AM, Seyed Majid Zahedi <
s.majid.zahedi at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> I want to run two benchmarks on a single core smt processor with two
> threads.
> 1. How can I set affinity of each benchmark?
> 2. If I use "./parsecmgmt -a run -c gcc-hooks -x roi -n 1 -i simsmall -p
> blackscholes bodytrack" how can I make sure that benchmarks are running on
> different logical CPUs?
>
> Thank you in advance for your time.
>
> Best,
> -Seyed

*thanks&regards
*
*BISWABANDAN*
http://www.cse.iitm.ac.in/~biswa/

*Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite
direction.*