[parsec-users] parsec-users Digest, Vol 58, Issue 9

Yungang Bao ybao at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Nov 27 23:57:56 EST 2012

Hi Dmitry,

Yes, this is a bug of the current beta version. Other people also reported this problem.
We fill fix it in an update release soon.

Best Regards,
Yungang

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dmitry Vyukov" <dvyukov at google.com>
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:20:00 AM
Subject: Re: [parsec-users] parsec-users Digest, Vol 58, Issue 9

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:00 PM,
<parsec-users-request at lists.cs.princeton.edu> wrote:
> [...]

Hi Yungang,

Aha! Thanks!
I did not expect that there are different type of projects. -p
bodytrack works for me.

Another stupid question.

$ cd parsec-3.0
$ source env.sh
$ bldconfadd -n tsan -s gcc-pthreads
[PARSEC] Error: Cannot load global configuration file
'[stripped]/parsec-3.0/config/parsec.conf'.

What I am doing wrong now?