[parsec-users] Problem compiling network benchmarks

Yungang Bao ybao at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Apr 9 01:16:38 EDT 2013

Did you remove some information here?
-------------------------
[PARSEC] Running 'env /usr/bin/make':
cp: cannot stat `include/unknown': No such file or directory
make: *** [uptcp] Error 1
[PARSEC] Error: 'env /usr/bin/make' failed.
-------------------------

Regarding the scalability, we don't have too much yet. But we are writing a technical report on PARSEC 3.0.

Best Regards,
Yungang

----- Original Message -----
From: "George Kurian" <georgekurian.086 at gmail.com>
To: "PARSEC Users" <parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 1:20:22 AM
Subject: Re: [parsec-users] Problem compiling network benchmarks

OS: Debian Squeeze (Linux)
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5460 (Penryn)
gcc version 4.4.5
glibc version 2.11.3

Also, is there a place where I can find any scalability studies you have done for these benchmarks?

Thanks,
-George

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Yungang Bao < ybao at cs.princeton.edu > wrote:

Hi George,

It seems that the directory "include/unknown" does not exist. Can you provide more information on the platform you are using? E.g., CPU, OS, etc.

Best,
Yungang