[parsec-users] Problem compiling network benchmarks

George Kurian georgekurian.086 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 01:46:00 EDT 2013

No, this is all I get.

$ ./bin/parsecmgmt -a build -p uptcpip -c gcc

[PARSEC] Packages to build:  parsec.uptcpip

[PARSEC] [========== Building package parsec.uptcpip [] ==========]
[PARSEC] [---------- Analyzing package parsec.uptcpip ----------]
[PARSEC] parsec.uptcpip does not depend on any other packages.
[PARSEC] [---------- Building package parsec.uptcpip ----------]
[PARSEC] Copying source code of package parsec.uptcpip.
[PARSEC] Running 'env /usr/bin/make':
cp: cannot stat `include/unknown': No such file or directory
make: *** [uptcp] Error 1
[PARSEC] Error: 'env /usr/bin/make' failed.

-George