[parsec-users] Problem compiling network benchmarks

Yungang Bao ybao at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Apr 11 22:52:52 EDT 2013

The problem is that command "ARCH = $(shell uname -i)" in the top Makefile returns "unknown" rather than x86_64 or i386.

For you case, you can directly assign "x86_64" to "ARCH".

Best Regards,
Yungang