[parsec-users] vips build in PARSEC 3.0

Yungang Bao ybao at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Apr 12 06:23:47 EDT 2013

Hi Filippo,

Thank you for the messages. I'm fixing all reported bugs now. Could you please submit your patches?

Best Regards,
Yungang

----- Original Message -----
From: "Filippo Sironi" <filippo.sironi at gmail.com>
To: "PARSEC Users" <parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 9:34:54 PM
Subject: [parsec-users] vips build in PARSEC 3.0

Hey guys,

I'm trying to build all the PARSEC 3.0 benchmarks with the gcc-serial configuration.
I build blackscholes, bodytrack, canneal, facesim, ferret, fluidanimate, freqmine, streamcluster, swaptions, and x264 correctly and fixed issues with dedup and raytrace (I'll submit the patches if you want).
I cannot build vips yet and I'm getting the attached log on Debian (testing) with the latest possible updates.

Cheers,
Filippo