[parsec-users] vips build in PARSEC 3.0

Filippo Sironi filippo.sironi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 23:10:43 EDT 2013

Hi Yungang,

you can find the full patch here: http://people.csail.mit.edu/sironi/gcc-serial.tar.xz .
I uploaded it on my webspace since it is big (1.5 MB) due to the content.

Few notes about it:

  * vips still does not compile properly on my machines, it seems I have some missing package but I cannot figure out what I'm missing
  * netferret cannot build with gcc-serial since a ferret-serial.c file is missing
  * the patch contains openssl-1.0.1e (that's why the patch is big)
  * everything compiles on top of ubuntu server 12.04 x86-64

Regards,
Filippo

PS: please, do tell me whenever you download the archive from my webspace.