[parsec-users] vips build in PARSEC 3.0

jcupitt at gmail.com jcupitt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 09:09:53 EDT 2013

Here's an updated vips for parsec-3.0. Replace parsec-3.0/pkgs/vips with this.

http://www.vips.ecs.soton.ac.uk/development/parsec-3.0-vips.tar.gz

Changes:

* updated parsec-3.0/pkgs/apps/vips/parsec/gcc-pthreads.bldconf

The bldconf in parsec-3.0 had a couple of errors and some stuff left
over from earlier versions that needed clearing out.

* updated vips sources

parsec-3.0 bundled vips-7.22.1. It was missing a couple of portability
fixes from later in the 7.22 cycle. I've updated it to 7.22.7. I don't
think any of the other fixes will have an effect on the parsec
benchmark, but I've not tested.

* updated parsec-3.0/pkgs/apps/vips/version

It's now 7.22.7.

With this change, the following command runs cleanly for me on current Ubuntu:

$ ./bin/parsecmgmt -a build -p vips

John