[parsec-users] place to find compiled Canneal with alpha architecture

shervin hajiamini hajamini_2006 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 4 12:58:19 EDT 2013

Hi all,

      I have re- compiled Canneal with alpha architecture but I do
not know where I should find the correct binary file for Canneal inside the parsec
folder (I am using parsec-2.1 version). I have found the following paths to get
the updated binary after compiling with alpha architecture but I am not sure
which one I should use:

1. parsec-2.1/pkgs/kernels/canneal/src/

2. parsec-2.1/pkgs/kernels/canneal/inst/amd64-linux.alpha-gcc-hooks/bin

would appreciate if anyone let me know about this. If none of the above paths
is correct, where shall I find the correct binary?

Regards,
Shervin