[parsec-users] number of threads running parsec

kishore kumar kishoreguptaos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:47:13 EST 2013

ferret has 6 pipeline stages. It creates 'n' threads for the middle four
pipeline stages and one thread for each of the remaining two stages.
Including the main thread, we can see a total of 27 threads for n = 6.
 Here, n is the command line parameter.

Best,
Kishore Kumar Pusukuri
http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~kishore