[parsec-users] facesim

Jerome Berryhill Linux at jeromeberryhill.com
Mon Jul 29 13:02:56 EDT 2013

I am trying to run the facesim benchmark in parsec-3.0. I am getting an
error message indicating that input files are not present;

Can't open ./Face_Data/Eftychis_840k/Front_370k/face_simulation_1.tet
for read (binary)

Unlike many other benchmarks, facesim does not have an inputs directoy
full of zipped archives. I have tried downloading the inputs bundle, and
also the parsec-2.0 bundle, but none of these have facesim inputs.

Have other facesim users had this problem?

Jerome Berryhill