[parsec-users] Netlist generator for canneal?

Carter, Nicholas P nicholas.p.carter at intel.com
Wed Jun 5 17:52:15 EDT 2013

I've been doing some experiments with the canneal benchmark, and was wondering if there was an easy way to generate new input netlists for it.  The netlists in the inputs directory look like they were generated automatically.  Is that correct?  If so, is the code that was used to generate them available?

The netlist format looks simple enough that it'd probably be easy to write a generator, but it'd be better if I could re-use the one that was used to generate the reference inputs.

Thanks,

-Nick