[parsec-users] building vips benchmark

jcupitt at gmail.com jcupitt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 06:13:18 EDT 2013

I think linking is difficult on some platforms if you have C++
components inside a C library. It's simpler to disable the C++ parts.
The PARSEC vips benchmark does not need the bits of vips written in
C++ (some of the interpolators).

There was an error in the vips build-without-c++ option sadly. As long
as it links correctly for you, it's fine to reenable it.