[parsec-users] An issue about Running network benchmarks on full-system simulators

高珂 gaoke at ict.ac.cn
Wed Oct 9 22:50:46 EDT 2013

Hi, all.

I'm going to run network benchmarks on full-system simulators. According to the instructions sited below:

http://parsec.cs.princeton.edu/parsec3-doc.htm#simulation

When I ran " parsecmgmt -a run -p netdedup -m server -d /tmp -l" in the marss86 full-system simulator,

I thought it would be waiting for client's connection, but it kept going without stop. And I got the following message:

[:79: server :unexpected operator]
[:79: server :unexpected operator]

Cuz I'm not working under Simics or Gem5. Could somebody give me some tips? Thanks a lot.